It’s time to hit that pilates class, ladies. We’re going to need those bodies right and tight stat. Not only is leather a hot (literally!) trend this summer, but it’s all about body hugging fit. Jessica Alba wore a skintight leather dress yesterday during the Atelier Versace event at Paris Fashion Week. The A-list beauty took in the sights front row next to “Bad Girls” rocker M.I.A. Paired with black pumps, a tiny clutch, and Jessica Rabbit waves, the look was effortlessly glam. Jessica’s flawless body didn’t hurt either.
Take a closer look at Jess’ sultry all black style. Are you bold enough to rock it?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!