There’s a reason why one of YSL Beauty’s iconic concealer in click-pen form is sold worldwide every ten seconds: it pretty much rocks! Touche Eclat was created in 1992 back when the world was still going through the whole grunge phase and promised to give its user the appearance of a full night’s sleep with just a few swipes of the creamy substance.
As a card-carrying MAC NW47 shade of brown, I faithfully used shade #4 Luminous Toffee for the perfect eye brightening miracle. The line recently added an additional brown girl friendly shade: #7 Luminous Mocha. Even the name screams that it’s for us. Luminous Mocha is a milk chocolate with honey shade that provides the perfect amount of highlight for deep chocolate skin. Swipe it on and look renewed, girls.
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in Luminous Mocha
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age