Kristen Stewart is the most reluctant “It” girl of blockbuster films, and Hollywood’s highest paid actress. Even though she’s one of the most recognizable celebrities, she has yet to use her star power to push merchandise. Well, that’s about to change. K-Stew has been tapped to be the face of Balenciaga Paris’ new fragrance, Florabotanica. She says that she would do anything for Balenciaga designer Nicolas Ghesquière, and so far the two are off to a gorgeously scented start. The ad campaign, shot by photographer Steven Meisel, features Kristen in a sort of wonderland fantasy, as she’s surrounded by animated florals and an oversized bottle of the fragrance. The futuristic dress she’s rocking gives her more curves than we’ve ever seen on her.
Thankfully, Kristen loves the scent as much as she loves Ghesquière:
There is something natural about it. It’s very alive. I think that as a young person wearing it — considering that I’ve never worn a scent — it kind of puts you on this level of, like, ‘Whoa, check me out.
Take a first look at the artfully animated new ad here.
Styleblazers, is Florabotanica on your fragrance wish list?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night