Since Fashizblack Magazine went print earlier this year, it has not disappointed—judging from the covers, at least. The latest cover from the French pub features a mocha skinned beauty—of course—by the name of Raquel Pinto. The July/August 2012 cover features Pinto in a tied-up tee over an itsy-bitsy-teenie-weenie American flag-adorned bikini. The look, paired casually with chunky accessories and visor over a full fro, effected a bad babe who is beach-chair bound for the front of her swanky downtown apartment building. The sporty but hard-edged cover is perfect for the mag’s “Sports & Allure” title issue and perfectly timed for the 2012 Olympics.
Keep a look out for this hot international pub!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight