The one accessory a girl can never have enough of is shoes, shoes, shoes! That being said, every StyleBlazer will fall head-over-heels for Jeffrey Campbell‘s out of this world collaboration with clothing label Black Milk. Combine JC’s skyscraper heels and Black Milk’s crazy graphic prints, and you’ve got yourself a match made in heel heaven; featuring JC’s classic collection of combat boots, wedges and —of course—the Litas, covered in cool retro cartoons; black and white bones; and tie-dye. So turn up the heat this summer and treat yourself to a pair of these bad boys.
Feast your eyes on this fabulous shoe collabo!
Lita In Rainbow Galaxy
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)