Karl Edwin Guerre is an exemplary photographer with an extremely talented eye when it comes to spotting avant-garde fashion and style. He’s been running his blog Swagger360 since 2008, and you can always find him at the major fashion shows in NYC, Italy and Paris capturing all the fashionistos and fashionistas with their traffic-stopping style. He recently launched a new site called Guerreisms that we are absolutely in love with. Check out the slideshow below for some of the amazing shots of people/accessories/personal style you’ll see on his extremely inspirational site, and we have a picture of the man himself on the last page.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past