Wildfox Couture provided a number of stylish patriotic items to rock this past 4th of July weekend, but two of our favorite starlets were both drawn to one! Miley Cyrus and Alessandra Ambrosio‘s item of choice was the Seeing Stars Lennon Sweater, also spotted on Ashley Tisdale and Jessica Simpson. In all fairness, we love its bold star pattern and tattered details. We can definitely see this sweater being worn for any season or occasion, with the right accessories. Miley wore it as a dress with converse sneakers, while Alessandra styled it up with a fedora and denim cutoffs. Both looks are way too cute to choose a favorite!
What do you say Style Blazers: who blazed it better?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process