Though the Essence Music Festival is just a memory, the trends we saw during the event are sure to stick around for months to come. The temps were scorching, but that didn’t halt the fashion game. Ladies from across the country rocked some trends we loved and know you will, too. From black and white printed threads to maxi skirts and bold clutches, these chicas showed up and out.
Click to see top trends from Essence Music Festival, and the pieces that you can incorporate in your wardrobe.
Black and White Prints
Black and white may sound like a simple combo. It is, but it’s also oh so chic.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)