There’s no denying that Kim Kardashian feels pretty. And there’s certainly no denying that the reigning Queen of Reality TV moves magazines. In Style UK nabbed her for their August issue, and she flaunts her pretty pout and vivacious curves, that will no doubt make the issue a best seller thanks to her Dash Dolls. In the editorial shot by fashion photographer Nino Munoz, Kim goes glam goddess in Victoria Beckham and Margiela designs, with sky high Giuseppe Zanotti‘s adorning her feet. And in Kim fashion, she still somehow relates to the every day girl: “When you have curves, you’re a cheeseburger away from looking heavy.”
In the interview, Kim candidly reflects on the three M’s: men, marriage, and making mistakes.
“I’ve always been the type to fall in love fast and, with every boyfriend, I plan out my wedding in my head. It’s taught me to take things slow.”
“Anyone would want to move on and take the lesson learnt from it. I loved this person, it just wasn’t the right situation for me. I try to hold my head up high and live my life. I’ve always believed in love. I haven’t always been so lucky, but I still do believe in it. Anyone would want to move on and take the lesson learnt from it. I loved this person, it just wasn’t the right situation for me. I try to hold my head up high and live my life.”
“We know what we are to each other. We’ve had a deep friendship for so long and that’s the start of a really good relationship.”
Watch behind the scenes footage of Kim’s shoot, and turn the page for the complete photo gallery after the clip.
Turn the page for more photos from Kimmy’s In Style UK shoot…
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night