Diane von Furstenberg’s 2012 resort collection is young, hip and full of energy. The vibe is fresh and the fashion contains just enough edge, thanks to Yvan Mispelaere, the line’s new creative director. Graphic prints were blasted on sporty separates and romantically draped layers, plus, we’re loving the mirrored shades models strutted down the runway wearing in bold colors. DVF surely knows how to cruise in style. The clean look that closed the show is our favorite: an oversize anorack paired with an eyelet tank, pink belt and baggy pants. See the slideshow below for more standout looks from the DVF runway.
-Metanoya Z. Webb
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!