Hip hop’s royal couple, Jay-Z and Beyoncé, has always been at the forefront of style, and their fashion has evolved since their early days as a twosome. It seems like one inspires the other, as both Jay and Bey have turned their style game all the way up, ever since their “’03 Bonnie & Clyde” video debut as a couple. Now that they are a globe trotting married couple and the proud parents of baby Blue Ivy, we look back at where they started and how far they’ve come along in the name of style.
Check out Jay-Z and Beyoncé’s style evolution.
Bey turned her b-girl swag on for this video, emulating her man and his gangster raps.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night