Hip hop’s royal couple, Jay-Z and Beyoncé, has always been at the forefront of style, and their fashion has evolved since their early days as a twosome. It seems like one inspires the other, as both Jay and Bey have turned their style game all the way up, ever since their “’03 Bonnie & Clyde” video debut as a couple. Now that they are a globe trotting married couple and the proud parents of baby Blue Ivy, we look back at where they started and how far they’ve come along in the name of style.
Check out Jay-Z and Beyoncé’s style evolution.
Bey turned her b-girl swag on for this video, emulating her man and his gangster raps.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles