Hey, soul sister. We reminisced on some of the greatest blue eyed soul male singers of all time, but we couldn’t forget the ladies. From the late Amy Winehouse to the legendary powerhouse Barbra Streisand, these soulful vocalists prove time and time again that good music has no color. We fell in love to their songs, kept them on repeat during moments of heartbreak, and of course we couldn’t help but jam and strut our stuff to their ladies’ anthems.
Cheers to 15 of the best blue eyed soul female singers of all time.
Adele- “Set Fire To The Rain”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process