Pairing up yet again with the skate brand Vans, Parisian-cool label Kenzo has made a second round of summer sneaks. Contrary to their fanciful hi-brow collections, Kenzo has reached out to brands like Vans and New Era Caps to bring some NY swag to the their Parisian style.
Freaking the classic Vans Era sneaker in tri-color candy stripes—yellow/black/white, green/yellow/white and blue/yellow/white—three different colorways were made. Featuring painted white eyelets and a contrast stripe, these sneaks will compliment the simplest summer look. The second wave of Kenzo x Vans will be available in August at Opening Ceremony and select shops.
Click through to check out the available colors up close.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night