Back in the ’80s and early ’90s, light skinned dudes like Christopher Williams, El DeBarge, and Shemar Moore reigned supreme. That reign ended when a pre-tax evasion Wesley Snipes swooped in and had everyone declaring “the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice”. Since then light skinned guys have been catching flack for poor stereotypes based on their complexion. So to show the haters what’s up, here’s a list of light skinned guys running it right now.
Check out 15 light skinned celebs who are doing it big.
He may need to sit in anger management for a few more months, but there’s no denying that Chris is running the charts. His latest release, Fortune, hit number one on the Billboard charts, and continues to perform well in 22 countries.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)