Back in the ’80s and early ’90s, light skinned dudes like Christopher Williams, El DeBarge, and Shemar Moore reigned supreme. That reign ended when a pre-tax evasion Wesley Snipes swooped in and had everyone declaring “the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice”. Since then light skinned guys have been catching flack for poor stereotypes based on their complexion. So to show the haters what’s up, here’s a list of light skinned guys running it right now.
Check out 15 light skinned celebs who are doing it big.
He may need to sit in anger management for a few more months, but there’s no denying that Chris is running the charts. His latest release, Fortune, hit number one on the Billboard charts, and continues to perform well in 22 countries.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past