If you’ve noticed that your hair seems to revert back far too quickly after a relaxer, Dark and Lovely may just have the product for you. The new 6 Week Anti-Reversion Cream Serum is designed to prevent curls, kinks, and waves for up to six weeks in between relaxing. Nice. But how does it work?
It uses Dark and Lovely’s humidity block technology to help eliminate frizzing or curling to better preserve straight, smooth hair. You simply apply a quarter sized amount into the palms of your hands and massage through freshly shampooed and conditioned hair. After you comb the product through the hair for even distribution, you blow dry and flat-iron your hair straight. Sounds pretty genius if you ask us.
If this is what Dark and Lovely spokesmodel Bria Murphy uses in her hair, um…sign us up!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process