Beauty sometimes can be a pain, but it doesn’t always have to be expensive. With so many brands that offer amazing products, it’s unfortunate that the luxury brands usually get all the attention. Myths and fears that off-the-shelf beauty products are poor quality and a waste of money are just that—myths and fears! We’ve tried, tested, and ultimately trusted a number of beauty buys straight from your local pharmacy.
Drugstore brands may get over looked , but these 14 must-haves are our staples and should be yours too!
Whether you’re treating acne or just preventing it, the Neutrogena Acne Wash is a refreshing scrub that keeps your skin in tact. Goodbye pimples!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night