A woman with a buzz cut definitely isn’t a sight you see every day. Some believe that a woman is meant to have long flowing locks, or at least some hair, to add to her overall femininity. Even though the buzz cut hairstyle is usually found on men, some of today’s top female celebrities, like Grace Jones, Erykah Badu, and Charlize Theron, have become close friends with the infamous hair clippers.
Here are 14 women who rocked the buzz cut.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night