Aren’t you loving all the new innovations in nail art these days? We can’t get enough, so imagine the looks on our faces when the latest from Ciaté hit our desks. The brand’s new Velvet Manicure was created by celebrity manicurist and Ciaté creative director Charlotte Knight after she was inspired by the runway’s lushest fabric. To get the look at home with Ciaté’s kit, you simply apply two coats of the enclosed polish, dust on the crushed velvet using the accompanying Little Black Brush to sweep away any excess, and voila! You’ve got velvet nails. Grab it now at Sephora and Sephora.com. They will also be available in Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, and Lord & Taylor in August.
BeautyBlazers, would you try velvet nails?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night