Fashion’s “It” supermodel, Joan Smalls, is featured in the August issue of Vogue, along with her beautiful family on the island of Puerto Rico, where she was created. The 23 year old is crowned the “Caribbean Queen” in the interview, in which she shares her love for fashion, gushes about her family background and her upbringing in Puerto Rico, and her early days as a model trying to find her break in New York City. She poses with her sisters, Erika and Betsy, and her supporting father, on the sunny island of her origin. The fashionable sisters are featured in looks from Salvatore Ferragamo, Dolce & Gabbana, Diesel, Isabel Marant, and much more.
Check out the editorial below!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied