With the start of Summer Olympics in London just days away, it only makes sense that Opening Ceremony—the international boutique that gleaned its name and concept from the global games—to celebrate in a major way. In the Covent Gardens neighborhood of London, Opening Ceremony has just opened the doors of its London Olympic pop-up shop.
Opening Ceremony is also celebrating 10 revolutionary years in the retail industry. This store marks their seventh boutique. To commemorate the occasion, they’ve reissued some of their greatest hits from past years and exclusive Olympic collaborations with Chloe Sevigny, Proenza Schouler, Pamela Love and Band Of Outsiders, just to name a few.
Take a look at the brand’s new shop below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past