The beautiful designer is a walking billboard for her eponymous label. Clean lines and simple shilouttes were reflected throughout Rachel Roy’s 2012 resort collection. We love the way she color-blocked, pairing citrus hues with pretty shades of blue. And we can’t forget to mention the cutout sandals and quirky oxfords that virtually worked with every look. The mod vibe of the 1960′s was seen on everything from beaded sheaths and peg pants to cowl neck tops and a shimmering shift dress. Who wouldn’t want to sail across the Pacific adorned in all of Roy’s spectacular designs? Enjoy the slideshow below.
-Metanoya Z. Webb
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles