There’s something about Rita Ora that we just love. She loves sneakers and rocks Coogi sweaters in the name of the Notorious B.I.G. She’s strikingly beautiful with her own signature style, and she’s always unapologetically herself: “I can’t perform in heels. I would bust my face open on stage and we don’t want that.” We got the opportunity to speak with the rising star in a StyleBlazer exclusive, and we’ve watched her soar to new heights ever since. Now the Roc Princess covers Complex’s August/September issue, rocking her trademark kicks, and cascading golden waves. She opens up about her start as an aspiring singer in London, to realizing her dreams with her upcoming debut album, ORA, due out August 27.
Get to know Rita Ora in the Complex exclusive behind the scenes video below.
StyleBlazers, are you loving Rita’s cover girl look?
- 8 Simple Celebrity Beauty Tips From the Stars (Improve Your Skin & Hair Routine Like The Stars!)
- 15 Celebrities Who Lost Weight (And Look DAMN Good!)
- 14 Celebrity Females Who Sported The Buzz Cut (Bald And Beautiful!)
- Kim Kardashian’s Changing Face Over The Years (Check Out 15 Moments In Kimmy’s Transformation!)
- 15 Of Rihanna’s Most Memorable Hairstyles (Check Out Her Image-Transforming Hair Evolution)
- 15 Classy Ladies From The Hood Who Landed In Hollywood
- 15 Outrageous Celebrity Bikinis (Fun In The Sun Or Scariest Thing Under The Sun?)
- 15 Of The Best Female Blue Eyed Soul Singers Of All Time (Enjoy These Soul Sisters’ Best Songs!)