Spinderella, hit it up one (more) time! There’s no question that ’90s fashion has made a comeback this season, and it’s about to get even better. MTV has announced plans to bring back its ’90s fashion series, House of Style. The original show, hosted by three now-legendary supermodels, Cindy Crawford, Molly Sims, and Rebecca Romjin, gave viewers a backstage pass to the ins and outs of the fashion industry. Airing from 1989-1999, fashion forward acts like Salt-N-Pepa appeared, rocking the styles of the era.
Which fresh face will host the revamped House of Style? We’ll have to wait until the big reveal during the red carpet show at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards, airing live on September 6.
The new season of House of Style starts October 9. In the meantime, watch this clip of Salt-N-Pepa model some designs from Damsels in Distress to Betsey Johnson!
Get More: ‘House Of Style’ Collection at MTV Style
StyleBlazers, are you excited for MTV’s House of Style?
- 8 Simple Celebrity Beauty Tips From the Stars (Improve Your Skin & Hair Routine Like The Stars!)
- 15 Celebrities Who Lost Weight (And Look DAMN Good!)
- 14 Celebrity Females Who Sported The Buzz Cut (Bald And Beautiful!)
- Kim Kardashian’s Changing Face Over The Years (Check Out 15 Moments In Kimmy’s Transformation!)
- 15 Of Rihanna’s Most Memorable Hairstyles (Check Out Her Image-Transforming Hair Evolution)
- 15 Classy Ladies From The Hood Who Landed In Hollywood
- 15 Outrageous Celebrity Bikinis (Fun In The Sun Or Scariest Thing Under The Sun?)
- 15 Of The Best Female Blue Eyed Soul Singers Of All Time (Enjoy These Soul Sisters’ Best Songs!)