Shoe label Loeffler Randall is known for their thoughtful and unique designs, shoes that stand out for their quality and understated appeal. They are almost like the go-to brand for the thinking fashionista. Now, they’re dabbling in the handbag game once again, and the result is just as poised and chic as their heels. We got to check out the first images of the campaign, and spotted our favorite bags from the new collection. Some of our faves include an embossed crocodile square-frame purse, a bold red molded bucket bag, and a petite leopard crossbody. The collection officially drops tomorrow, July 26th, but you can pre-order your picks at Saks.com right now.
Check out our fave pieces from the collection below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night