Iconic supermodel, mom, cosmetics pioneer, Yves Saint Laurent‘s “dream woman,” and Mrs. David Bowie. IMAN is simply more than a woman. She celebrates her 57th birthday today, and we thank her for her contributions to the modeling world, for representing “us,” and continuing her beauty and fashion legacy with her companies, IMAN Cosmetics and HSN’s Global Chic. The global fashion icon was the muse of many top designers, including Halston, Gianni Versace, and Yves Saint Laurent, just to name a few, after being discovered by photographer Peter Beard in college. Her flawless hair, adoring neckline, bronzed skin ,and impeccable features have awarded her the opportunity to change the modeling world for the better. Happy Birthday, IMAN!
Check out 10 gorgeous photos of the birthday beauty.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples