Yep, if we didn’t have the video, we wouldn’t have believed it either. Either way, you have to give the man his props. From scoring the cover of Vibe to now being summoned by the Style vets at GQ, Rick Ross is definitely climbing up the mainstream totem pole in a major way. Enough with the editorializing, check out the video for yourselves. He does come across pretty ‘hood though – note the shot of him in the video smoking a blunt while he’s getting a haircut. #Nowthat’sHood!
Parting Question: StyleBlazers – at this moment, is Rick Ross the biggest thing moving in Rap Music?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!