Every time we look up, rapper Azealia Banks is into something new. From rocking Coachella, to releasing the ultra-stylish “Liquorice” music video, dropping her 1991 EP and “Fantasea” mixtape, the Harlem-bred rapper has her hands full. Now her latest gig is bigger than ever, as the new face of T by Alexander Wang. We must admit, she look amazing in these sporty all black looks from Wang’s casual line. Following the likes of Santigold and Zoe Kravitz, who were featured in previous T by Alexander Wang campaigns, we think it’s safe to say that things will only get bigger and better for Azealia Banks!
Watch Banks’ campaign video below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!