She’s at it again! International sensation Shakira has another hit fragrance on her hands with her latest release called Elixir. The scent is a sensuous mix of neroli flower and white pepper with top notes of freesia and peony and bottom notes like sugar cane, white cedar wood, and warm amber, among others. The fragrance is said to be “inspired by her most sensual and exotic moves.” – Shakira-Eeauty.com So if you’ve ever wanted hips like the Colombian music sensation, grab a bottle and start spraying!
The sensual new scent is priced $29-$36 and is available at Kohl’s and Sears.
- 8 Simple Celebrity Beauty Tips From the Stars (Improve Your Skin & Hair Routine Like The Stars!)
- 15 Celebrities Who Lost Weight (And Look DAMN Good!)
- 14 Celebrity Females Who Sported The Buzz Cut (Bald And Beautiful!)
- Kim Kardashian’s Changing Face Over The Years (Check Out 15 Moments In Kimmy’s Transformation!)
- 15 Of Rihanna’s Most Memorable Hairstyles (Check Out Her Image-Transforming Hair Evolution)
- 15 Classy Ladies From The Hood Who Landed In Hollywood
- 15 Outrageous Celebrity Bikinis (Fun In The Sun Or Scariest Thing Under The Sun?)
- 15 Of The Best Female Blue Eyed Soul Singers Of All Time (Enjoy These Soul Sisters’ Best Songs!)
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process