After the success of their Naked and Naked 2 neutral shade eyeshadow palettes, cult favorite makeup line, Urban Decay, is back at it again, this time venturing into foundations. The new Naked Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup ($38 at Sephora) is a weightless and virtually invisible liquid foundation that creates a luminous, demi-matte finish. The 18-shade range foundation offers buildable coverage and promises to give you the type of natural and illuminated skin you were born with.
We rarely come across an Urban Decay product we don’t like, so we’re all gung-ho about trying this new foundation.
Would you try Urban Decay Naked Weightless, StyleBlazers?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey