Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were spotted out in New York City over the weekend heading to watch the Tony-winning Broadway musical, “Book of Morman.” Kanye was casually clad in his signature look a la denim and leather.
Kim took a different route in a classy black knee-length dress from Stella McCartney‘s 2011 RTW collection. The sweetheart neckline and peplum waist makes it a must-have for every woman’s closet; whether you want to accentuate your Kim Kardashian-esque curves or add a little shape to your figure. We love the way Kim finished her look with gold cuffs on each arm and Christian Louboutin‘s Unbout Illusion pump.
Shop Kim K’s peplum runway look with some of our favorite finds that won’t have you heading to the local pawn shops to afford purchasing!
StyleBlazers, which would you pair with what?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)