When it comes to heels, platforms, peep toes and round toe pumps tend to get most of the shine. They’re bold footwear that make big statements. But there’s a new shoe on the block that our favorite celebs are seriously feeling. Though pointy toe pumps aren’t exactly “new,” the amount of love they’re getting from top fashionistas this year is. The shoe has such a classic, polished appeal that it often goes overlooked for the bolder styles. But the PTP has equally head turning designs in everything from bright hues and strappy style; and pairs well with everything from wide leg trousers to cuffed pants to minidresses.
Click to see 5 of our favorite moments from spring/summer 2012 starring the refined pointy toe pump, featuring Hollywood’s hottest.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past