The word jumpsuit typically makes people think of that tricky-to-wear one-piece that only fits a size 2 figure. But that’s so not true. And one of our favorite funny ladies, Niecy Nash, recently debunked this myth. She rocked the red carpet in a simple, yet chic black jumper. It’s slightly cinched at the waist which is a figure-flattering style every woman can appreciate. A jumper with a built-in wrap belt or tapered waist is key, or you can always add your own belt. A solid color like black is best, and since it’s such a clean slate, you can dress it up with bold accessories. So whether you’re a size 2 or 22, you can get in on the jumpsuit action.
Check out five chic black jumpsuits perfect for all figures.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night