Let’s be real: we’re either too busy (or too broke) to constantly keep up with salon visits these days. But for those of us with color treated hair, a skipped hair appointment or two can rat us out with outgrown roots. Boo! Who wants to deal with that? Thankfully you don’t have to.
Celebrity hair colorist Rita Hazan’s award winning Root Concealer ($24) collection utilizes her proprietary color technology to seamlessly cover grays and root growth with a quick, easy and effective application. After four years of research and development, Rita created this elite at-home color perfector, based on her expert knowledge of hair color.
Rita’s root concealer is super easy to apply: just position the aerosol can toward the desired area and spray your way to fresh roots. It dries quickly and stays put until your next wash. G-E-N-I-U-S!
Grab it at the Rita Hazan Salon in NY and Sephora stores nationwide.
StyleBlazers, will you hide your roots with this new Rita Hazan fix?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night