When we look at Janet Jackson‘s iconic Rolling Stone cover, it immediately takes us back to another place and time. Teyana Taylor tried to recreate that timeless moment and well… it was a good effort. But in the last three decades, no one has been able to touch Janet’s infamous editorials. And odds are that will never change. She slinks through high fashion couture to pinup magazines with ease, looking better with every shot of the photographer’s camera.
Turn on a Janet album, and reminisce over 15 of this superstar’s most iconic magazine covers.
Jet, July 1975
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!