Landing a top cover on an international magazine is huge for any celebrity, but landing an American magazine cover on a high fashion magazine almost solidifies them as celebrity royalty. Whether its Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, Elle, Vanity Fair or W, these kind of magazine titles put celebrities on the map of that coveted “A-list” most of them want to be on. Well we have our own celebrity women that we know could kill a cover and editorial shoot with their striking looks and keen fashion sense.
Meet our cover girls.
With a face like that, Nia Long could murder any cover in any attire, or nothing at all.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night