For decades, little girls have wished upon falling stars, dreamed of Prince Charming, and believed in their power and beauty, with the help of an active imagination and a Disney movie or two. In recent years, the beloved animated behemoth has added more diverse princesses and heroines to their roster, but one artist has taken it a step further. Tumblr user Lauren put her creativity to brilliant use, and reinvented Disney’s most beloved ladies, “just for funzies.” In beautiful shades of brown, she’s created a princess for everyone, from Snow White, to Ariel. We’re all about it.
Check out 10 of gorgeous Disney princesses like you’ve never seen them before.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)