Why do we love a good love story? Because it’s always about the beginning of a romance. Every moment is exciting, electric and full of meaning. That’s also why we love a good on screen kiss. In real life, after being with someone for a while, a kiss becomes monotonous. It means, “hello,” “goodbye,” “sorry I messed up,” or “can we have sex again please?” But on screen, it usually means, “My body aches for you.” Who doesn’t love to see that?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!