The smoky eye is a makeup classic that goes with just about anything and looks great on everyone. Our favorite variation of the look is the sort of “undone,” smudged smoky eye like the edgy one Tyra Banks sported recently at the CBS Showtime’s CW Summer 2012 Press Tour Party. It’s super simple to recreate, too! Here’s how…
1. Grab Your Smoky Shade
It doesn’t have to be black. A smoky eye looks great in deep shades of purple, green, blue, bronze, and more! We like MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon ($15) for a real sooty, smoky eye. (Or try its drugstore equivalent /1/”>Milani Cosmetics Powder Eyeshadow in Pitch Black for a wallet-friendly price of $5.99.) And we also love a variation of the shades in Urban Decay’s Naked Palette 2 for a softer look.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past