It’s arguable whether Janelle Monáe‘s self-assumed black and white wardrobe is still a fan favorite. But does it need to be if she’s a fashion favorite with mag’s like Vogue and W? That’s a rhetorical questions, just in case you were wondering, because Janelle has once again landed herself a page in yet another coveted glossy—Vanity Fair. For none other than the September 2012 issue, Vanity Fair features the small-sized crooner wearing her signature black and white color combo in a luxe lady of high-style look. The photo accompanies a brief interview on her music, her fashion, and herself.
StyleBlazers, are you over Janelle and her all black and white everything?
- The 14 Best Drugstore Beauty Brands That Are Tried & True (Now We Can’t Live Without Them!)
- 15 Staple Spring & Summer Every Girl Should Own (Must-Haves For Your Warm Weather Wardrobe)
- 15 Of The Hottest Male Olympians On Team USA (Ryan Lochte Is Just The Beginning!)
- 15 Of Janet Jackson’s Most Iconic Magazine Covers (From Pinup Girl To Hot Couture, JJ Is Timeless!)
- 14 Celeb Black Bachelors Who Are Over 40 & Still Single (As Far As We Know)
- 14 Celebs Who Look GREAT With No Makeup (Natural Beauty IS Real!)
- 14 Celebrities Who Married Non-Celebrities (Is This The Key To A Lasting Relationship?)
- 7 Celeb Women Who Traded Up After The Breakup (Talk About A Rebound Guy)