R&B superstar Keyshia Cole recently stopped by 106 & Park where she chatted it up with Terrence J about her latest video “Enough of No Love” and new album. She wore an asymmetrical black and white leopard print crop top with matching skirt by Chargrels Couture, paired with satin Jimmy Choo feather sandals. But let’s take a second to address Keyshia’s platinum blonde locks and black roots. Her new do kind of reminds us of Cruella Deville. There is definitely too much going with this look. Quick, someone call the fashion police!
Take a good look at Keyshia’s 106 & Park look.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!