The neon shades of the ’80s and ’90s have come back with a vengeance! The “hot” pinks, greens and every other shade of the rainbow are lively for the summer and look divine on nails. As a way to give customers more color options, while paying tribute to our childhood, Wet n Wild has come out with a collection of six “Saved by the Bell” themed polishes.
Yes, that’s right, you can finally wear a “Lisa Turtle” purple or “Screech Powers” green… and for only .99 cents! The complete collection is: Fashionista Lisa (purple), Pin ‘Em Slater (yellow), Nerd Alert: Screech (green), Chick Magnet Zack (Blue), Straight A Jesse (orange) and Pom Pom Kelly (pink).
Head to your nearest drugstore to purchase these neon nail polishes. #SavedByTheBell4Life
Will you be buying these nail shades as an ode to SBTB?
- The 14 Best Drugstore Beauty Brands That Are Tried & True (Now We Can’t Live Without Them!)
- 15 Staple Spring & Summer Every Girl Should Own (Must-Haves For Your Warm Weather Wardrobe)
- 15 Of The Hottest Male Olympians On Team USA (Ryan Lochte Is Just The Beginning!)
- 15 Of Janet Jackson’s Most Iconic Magazine Covers (From Pinup Girl To Hot Couture, JJ Is Timeless!)
- 14 Celeb Black Bachelors Who Are Over 40 & Still Single (As Far As We Know)
- 14 Celebs Who Look GREAT With No Makeup (Natural Beauty IS Real!)
- 14 Celebrities Who Married Non-Celebrities (Is This The Key To A Lasting Relationship?)
- 7 Celeb Women Who Traded Up After The Breakup (Talk About A Rebound Guy)
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models