Well, it’s no secret that staying thin and being perpetually on diet are almost synonymous with existing and thriving in the “fashion world.” There are some fashion models who reportedly live on a diet of water, coffee, diet soda, tofu, and oh yeah, cigarettes. So it sort of makes sense on the surface that Diet Coke would align itself with this slim-figure driven, appearance-crazed crowd. Diet Coke already did something not too long ago with Karl Lagerfeld by having him create a custom, limited edition, bottle design. Now however, they are taking it one step further and hooking up with Yahoo UK to create a fashion site called “Style It Light” - a new channel which will report on all the catchy and chic happenings in the fashion world.
What do you think StyleBlazers – is this a brilliant marketing move or should Coca Cola just stick to the soda manufacturing business?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past