We’ve already pledged our allegiance to leopard swimsuits right alongside Rihanna last week. Now this week, Vans released images from their Safari Collection—trucker caps, authentic low sneaker, and the realm backpack, all dipped in leopard. Priced from $35 for the backpack to $55 for the sneaks, the Safari collection is easy on the pockets. These skater classics done up in frisky prints are also an awesome way to get in on the leopard trend while keeping things sporty and, of course, super comfy. Ready to dig in with this catty trend?
Check out images from Vans’ Safari Collection below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!