Normally dark lip colors are reserved for fall and winter, but the always gorgeous Selita Ebanks makes us want to pull out our Merlot-hued lip looks NOW! The model sauntered along the blue carpet at the 2012 Hoodie Awards over the weekend, and her makeup look is all we’re talking about today.
This look works because the Victoria’s Secret beauty went very simple with her eyes, and kept a summer glow with her luminous cheeks. Steal her look (which works on all skin tones, by the way) by sweeping a golden bronzer along the tops of your cheekbones (we love NYX Cosmetics Tango with Bronze Powder in Bronze Ensemble, $10 at NYX Cosmetics, and Too Faced Cosmetics Caribbean in a Compact Bronzer in Sun Bunny, $29 at Ulta). And for the lip color, try any of the following: MAC Cyber Lipstick ($15 at MAC), Fashion Fair Femme Fatale Lipstick ($18 at Lord & Taylor), Sleek MakeUP Mulberry Lipstick ($6 at Sleek MakeUP), Bite Beauty Barolo Luminous Creme Lipstick ($24 at Sephora), or CoverGirl Queen Collection Lipstick in Fine Wine ($6 at drugstores).
Easy, right? Will you try Selita’s look?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night