One of our favorite girls in the world, Gwen Stefani, graces the September issue of Harper’s Bazaar! Shot by famed photographer Terry Richardson, the No Doubt lead singer looks like a pretty paper doll in pink and black ensembles, including an over the top blooming Alexis Mabille Couture Hat we simply adore. In the interview, she spills on motherhood, the “torture” behind keeping her body so fit, and that one breakup song that made her a household name. Special props to Gwen’s sweet grandma, who introduced to crismon lipstick that’s now her trademark. Welcome back and never leave us again, Gwen!
The issue hits newsstands on August 21, but you can check out shots from the editorial below!
On dressing up:
“I’ve always been a girl who loves to dress up. I already put my makeup on twice today: I put it on to take my kid to school, and then I went home, washed my face, and put it on again to have lunch with you.” She even wears it at home because “I like to make my husband like me more,” she says, laughing, “and he likes it when I’m wearing makeup.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past