A little more than hard work goes into the Olympics. A little more like blood, sweat and tears. So when the games are finished and the golds are won, there’s only one thing left to do at the end of the day—unwind! Sports apparel giant Puma—who made the Jamaica athlete’s Olympic 2012 uniforms alongside the Jamaica Olympic Association and Cedella Marley—threw a party at the Puma Yard in the East London area of Brick Lane last night. The party drew out a host of Caribbean massives like singer Shaggy, as well as other friendly faces like Shingai Shoniwa, all in high spirits.
Peep these pics of the Puma Yard’s party-goers on the move last night in London.
Reggae singer Shaggy
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles