Nail art has taken off with a plethora of designs from striped lines to full art murals. One of the most stylish, and surprisingly easy ways to style your nails is giving them an ombre coat. You'll Need: Two polishes, a clear topcoat, a sponge, plastic sheet, Q-tip, toothpicks and acetone (or nail polish remover).
Click through for step-by-step directions on how to get this look at home.
Step Two: On a corner of the plastic sheet, pour a small amount of both polishes next to each other, touching at the edges.
Step Five: Dab and roll the sponge across each nail (be careful not to smear the colors). Let polishes completely dry.
Step Seven: Clean around the nail with a Q-tip dipped in acetone.
What shades are you using for your ombre look?
- The 14 Best Drugstore Beauty Brands That Are Tried & True (Now We Can't Live Without Them!)
- 15 Staple Spring & Summer Every Girl Should Own (Must-Haves For Your Warm Weather Wardrobe)
- 15 Of The Hottest Male Olympians On Team USA (Ryan Lochte Is Just The Beginning!)
- 15 Of Janet Jackson's Most Iconic Magazine Covers (From Pinup Girl To Hot Couture, JJ Is Timeless!)
- 14 Celeb Black Bachelors Who Are Over 40 & Still Single (As Far As We Know)
- 14 Celebs Who Look GREAT With No Makeup (Natural Beauty IS Real!)
- 14 Celebrities Who Married Non-Celebrities (Is This The Key To A Lasting Relationship?)
- 7 Celeb Women Who Traded Up After The Breakup (Talk About A Rebound Guy)