Lana Del Rey is a true vintage siren in her latest spread for Vogue Italia. The sultry singer took her signature retro style to the next level in platform Mary Janes, lace, fine jewels and a more refined behive hairstyle. The lux night club setting was the icing on the cake, painting a beautiful portrait of Lana that compliments her music with every detail. The singer spoke with the writers at Vogue Italia about her journey thus far and the heavy media scrutiny, saying “I don’t feel any pressure from the media. All that could be said, has been said…what wears me out is the frenzied rhythm of the journeys and of performing, trying to find the time necessary to do things that are important to me.”
See more of Lana’s stunning spread after the jump!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied