Well hello, gorgeous! Rosario Dawson graces the cover of Latina Magazine‘s September issue. The statuesque beauty not only models couture and channels Latin-tinged glam in the editorial, but this lady proves that she’s more than just a pretty face. In the interview, she discusses her work as the cofounder of Voto Latino, and stresses the importance of voting in this critical election year. Fans can also catch her on the big screen as icon Dolores Huerta in an upcoming Cesar Chavez biopic. And she’ll also star alongside Magic Mike hottie Channing Tatum in the high school reunion comedy, Ten Years.
Check out photos from the shoot here, and be sure to pick up the issue when it hits newsstands on August 14!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!